Cisa

facade-cisa-2
facade-cisa-3
facade-cisa-4

Cisa Ceramiche was founded in Sassuolo in 1954 and was one of the fi rst enterprises of the district of Sassuolo. It initially focused on the production of double-fired red body tiles, over the next few years, production was expanded and diversified and now include fine porcelain
floor and wall tiles, single-fired white body tiles, double-fired red body tiles,along with a huge variety of coordinated special pieces and accessories.

Over the last few years, the production of glazed and fine porcelain stoneware tiles has enriched the offer of Cisa even further, which already features a wide range of floor and wall tiles